Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cute Cupcakes!


I saw these cute cupcake cards on Rochelle's blog and just had to try some. I made these to sell in some of the craft shows that I will be doing this holiday season. If you check out Rochelle's blog you will find her cute cupcakes and a link to the patterns that you can print out so that you can make them on your own! These first two that I did use Stampin' Up! papers and supplies. The last picture I put on to show you how the cupcake bottom is supposed to look. I just didn't like how my first two turned out so I covered them up with the ribbon.






I used my glitter pen to add accents to all of the cupcakes. Everything looks a little better with some sparkle!












Please check out my friend Rochelle's blog here:
Please show her a little love and get well wishes! She got a bad cut on her finger (a paper cut!) that got infected! She had to have surgery and be in the hospital for several days. And now has to go to therapy to regain the movement in her finger. Prays for her speedy recovery!
Happy Stamping and watch out for those paper cuts!
Jen













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!

I'm one of your blog roll #2 sisters - Laura

Jana O'Brien said...

These are adorable!