Monday, September 29, 2008

Wonderful News!!!!

I have the best news ever!!! I am officially back online!!!! I am just so excited that I can't wait to start typing away again!!! It just amazes me how lost I felt without the internet. Now I really have something to do during the middle of the night when I can't sleep. I just get so much inspiration for my crafting projects from browsing through everyone's blogs and websites! I can't wait to get crafting. I have several craft shows coming up this holiday season, so I will be busy crafting for those. And I will also be a vendor at a scrapbooking fair in November, so I would love any advice from anyone that has done that sort of thing before since this will be my first time. I will have several tables to set up with my stuff, and need to do a couple classes with the ladies. I am super excited about that.

Our family has decided to do a homemade Christmas this year. So all of the gifts that we will be giving others are all going to be made by the children and I. So we would also appreciate any good gift items that you all have. We will be sharing photos of all of cute creations soon.

Now I just need to get the new printer set up to scan some of the cards that I have been busy getting ready for the craft shows.

I promise to be a better blogger now, really! Thank you to my faithful readers who have waited patiently for my return!

Happy Stamping!
Jen

No comments: