Monday, May 5, 2008

You & Me


This is a very simple and easy card just using a background stamp. This background stamp is called French Script, and is a Stampin Up! retired stamp. But you can easily substitue their En Francais background stamp for this. I also used some of my precious hodgepodge hardware for the greeting. Just a simple You & Me card for the special someone in your life.
I've been busy putting together some special Mother's Day gifts for my mom and mother-in-law. I can't wait to share them with you all, but that will have to wait until after mother's day, since I know my mother-in-law sometimes reads my blog. She is the one that I can thank for getting me into stamping in the first place and invited me to my very first Stampin' Up! Party many years ago!
Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Stamps: French Script, So Many Sayings
Ink: Blue Bayou
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

simple but pretty-good one to demo