Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blog Candy


Here are two baby girl 6 x 6 scrapbook pages that I did for Erin (Stamp, Scrap, and Be Merry - see her blog on my list to the right). She is going to be an Aunt 2 times this summer, yay Aunt Erin!!! So I made her two pages for her scrapbook. And I won her blog candy!!! Can't wait to play with my new goodies. This is the first time that I have actually won blog candy!
I hope to offer some blog candy here on my blog this summer also! Keep an eye out soon!!!
If you are looking for some blog candy try Kathy's blog here: http://kittyskrafty.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-candy-giveaway.html
Happy Stamping!
Jen

3 comments:

Erin... said...

your candy is postal!! i just won my first blog candy last week too!!

Frenchy said...

Wow - you do beautiful work. And, your little kiddlets are SO cute!

Marilyn said...

Wow - this is so beautiful!! Great pages!! Congrats on winning the blog candy too!!