Saturday, March 8, 2008

Easter Treat Basket

Here's a cute little Easter Treat Basket that I made yesterday. Not sure who will receive this cute little treat this year, but it is filled with little chocolate eggs, so it might just have to stay with me!! LOL!

I received the directions for this from Andrea Walford. You can check out her website here: http://andreawalford.com/ She has lots of cute Easter projects using this stamp set, A Good Egg. I am so glad that I got this set, since I didn't have any Easter sets. I am unable to share the directions for this cute little basket with you since it is her copyrighted project. I did purchased a class from her (just wait until you see the cute projects we will be doing next month!), and got the directions for this project for free! Take some time to peek at her blog, lots of great projects and great tutorials!

Hope you all are gettting ready for Easter. The kids and I have already made some chocolate suckers (first time ever making our own!), and they turned out great! And we will be putting up some Easter decorations this afternoon, along with making some more cute Easter cards to send to our loved ones. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and stay warm! It is snowing like crazy here, and freezing rain on top of that! Good reason to stay inside and stamp!

Happy Stamping!
Jen