Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy Fall!! I can't believe it is the beginning of October allready! The leaves are changing colors and look so beautiful this time of year. Fall is just my most favorite season!!


We will be having an Autumn/Halloween Stamp Camp on Monday, October 15th at 7pm at the Town Hall in Centerville. Please join me in making some cute Halloween and Fall Cards and a few things that would make good treats to pass out, such as this bookmark! Who wouldn't love to receive that?

We will also be starting a 6 x 6 Scrapbook Club this month! I am so excited about this! I am falling so behind on my scrapbooking, if I don't do something soon I may never catch up! Each month starting in October, we will get together and make 2-3 scrapbook pages. Included in the cost of each class is a Stampin' Up! linen album, which you will receive at the first class. Perfect for holding all of the wonderful scrapbook pages we will be making. Classes will run from October 2007 through May 2008, and each class will last about an hour. Please join me for an hour of "You Time" and create a wonderful keepsake!!

Contact me for any information, or to RSVP for any class.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: